We, along with our power supplier, WPPI Energy, have committed significant funding to our Request for Proposals (RFP) for Energy Efficiency. The program is designed to encourage investment by large commercial and industrial utility customers in energy efficient improvements. Up to $250,000 of incentive funding is available for each bid cycle.
The RFP seeks large efficiency projects that reduce annual total energy consumption by 100,000 kilowatt-hours or more, and/or projects that will reduce the on-peak electrical demand by at least 20 kilowatts from 1 PM to 4 PM during the months of June, July, and August
Proposals may include multiple energy saving measures. Proposals may include energy savings measures from multiple facilities, as long as each facility is in a WPPI Energy member service and is owned and operated by the same parent company.
2012 RFP Schedule
- Program Start Date - February 6, 2012
- Bid Applications Due - March 23, 2012
- Announcement of Project Awards - April 27, 2012
- Program Start Date - June 4, 2012
- Bid Applications Due - July 21, 2012
- Announcement of Project Awards - August 24, 2012
For program details and application materials, visit www.wppienergy.org/rfp.
- Program Start Date - October 1, 2012
- Bid Applications Due - November 16, 2012
- Announcement of Project Awards - December 14, 2012