We’re committed to keeping our community strong
Our utility contributes to the economic well-being of the community by providing local, hometown service and innovative energy services to meet the needs of businesses large and small. As a public power community, we are in the business of meeting customers’ needs and providing a higher level of service.
Together with our nonprofit power supplier, WPPI Energy, we’ve built a strong team of energy experts and account management professionals to serve your business by providing the following and more:
We are committed to keeping our community and its businesses strong. Contact us to learn more about how our programs for business and industry can be customized to meet your unique needs.
- Operating cost estimates and energy rate comparisons
- New construction technical assistance
- Energy efficiency incentives
- Green power for business promotion
- Partnerships with local economic development organizations